Sunday, August 2, 2009

Not exactly the color we were shooting for!

So Chris finally let me paint something in the house. My project...the upstairs bathroom. I really had no idea what color to go for, and no real leads. So I picked up a book at Lowes and said how about this one. The label says "aloe vera" but when I look at it I say "minty green." Since I'm tired from painting we are gonna just have to stick with this color for a while. So off shopping we go to find some accent colors to go with it, maybe after all we can pull it together.*hopefully*

Here is before I decided to paint:





And after the painting project:


I will post some more pictures when we have our little bathroom project completely finished.

2 comments:

carly smith said...

i like it. with some chocolate brown accents, it'll look great!! paint the cabinet nice dark brown..... love it!

Evan said...

I like the color and I agree with Carly about the choc brown accents. I also would get some rattle can stuff to paint the gold on your shower door silver-they can help you with that at lowes too!