Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Fall day of Leaves and Pumpkins

This afternoon we made our way over the the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins,then home to clean up the all the tons of leaves in the back yard.

Logan had to give the pumpkin a bath before it could come home!

He did the maze. He took a while trying to find his way through it and then when he got almost to the end and realized he had to walk past something slightly scary he came all the way back through back to the begining!



Then we raced home to rake the leaves and stuff our black spider bag.


I used my corn stocks from my garden this year as a decoration. Not many of them but it works for this fall.

And last but not least my great find at the pumpkin patch. I wanted one so bad last year but it was just to expensive for my liking, so this year $10.00 not too bad if I say so myself.

No comments: