Saturday, November 3, 2012

October

Oh my goodness is already November. Here is everything we did in October.
I flew back home to Montana for my friend Bonnie's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding.
It was good to see some old friends and catch up.



We went to a pumpkin patch with friends. Our church rents out the pumpkin patch 1 time a year.

NEVIN & LOGAN
Logan spend the weekend at Camp. Our church sent the middle school kids on their fall retreat. He had a great time and said he had lots of time to Bond with God.


Logan finished out his flag foot ball season. They took 3rd place. Also while I was away in Montana, Logan scored his one and only touch down for the season. ( go figure the one game I miss)



We made a special stop by Logan's old elementary school to say "HI" to some friends who are in 5th grade now.
Logan did some rock climbing at our local gym
We spent an evening carving pumpkins.
Logan went Trick or Treating with his friends Nevin & Hunter.
 


No comments: